Greece has received ten expressions of interest regarding the initial phase of the privatisation of the Alimos marina, in southern Athens, according to the country's privatization agency.
Advisors to the privatizations agency, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HDRAF), will now evaluate the expressions of interest and recommend to the board which candidate should qualify for the next phase of the tender, HDRAF said in a statement Wednesday.
SEE ALSO: Alimos, Chios marinas put up for sale in privatisation plan
The expressions of interest were submitted from the following:
1. KASOS SA
2. AKTOR CONCESSIOS SA and TEK – ART CALAMIS VE FENERBAHCE MARMARA TURIZM TELESISLERI A.S
3. INTRAKAT SA
4. ATESE SA (ENGINEERING COMMERCIAL CONSULTING SOCIETE ANONYME - PRIVATE SECURITY SERVICES COMPANY)
5. PORTO CARRAS SA
6. HELLENIC BASE YACHTING SA
7. CONSORTIOUM PORT ADHOC SAS- DREAM YACHT METITERRANΕE - J&P AVAX S.A
8. AVIAREPS- COSMOS CONSORTIOUM
9. CONSORTIOUM ARCHIRODON GROUP NV - A1 YACHT TRADE CONSORTIUM AE – STIRIXIS TECHNIKI SA
10. LAMDA DOGUS MARINA INVESTMENTS SA
It is Greece's second attempt to sell the Alimos marina. A previous tender drew little investor interest as the sale of the asset had been grouped with other smaller marinas in the Saronic Gulf.