At Knight Frank we build long-term relationships, which allow us to provide personalised, clear and considered advice on all areas of property in all key markets.
We believe taking a personal approach is crucial when interacting with our clients, as it gives us a detailed understanding of how we can connect them with the perfect property, be it residential or commercial.
Don't forget to mention that you saw this great opportunity on GreekGuru.net
Headquartered in London, we have more than 486 offices across 51 territories and more than 20,000 people. We operate in locations where our clients need us to be, we provide a worldwide service that’s locally expert and globally informed – one that allows us to connect people and property, perfectly.
We are looking for a person in our Athens office who provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to CEO & other senior staff in the office to
maintain an efficient office environment. Core responsibilities include yearly planning, day to day management of the clients and new business, market
presentations, cold-calling, ambassadorship of the brand on the local market.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
• researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing
schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form
• appraise property or properties using local comparisons and prepare market presentations according to the company layouts and policy
• update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and
• monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
• update and maintain internal staff contact lists
• type documents, reports and correspondence
• co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
• assist with event planning and implementation
• stay up-to-date with the market and always research market numbers
• daily press monitoring for real estate news
Education and Experience
• Bachelor Diploma or equivalent
• university training and previous office experience is an advantage,
preferably in commercial real estate industry
• very strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, skills required
• must be a self-starter who can determine what needs to be done rather than wait for direction
• analytical and project management skills required
• ability to work across multiple work streams required
• ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
Key Skills and Competencies
• organization and planning skills
• work management and prioritizing skills
• verbal and written communication skills
• problem solving ability
• attention to detail
Respect, diversity and inclusion are the fundamental principles behind how the business is composed, as they are a code for how staff are expected to treat one another. We are an inclusive employer committed to recruiting and supporting balanced teams across the business.
Placing you at the heart of everything we do is intrinsic to our values. It’s a core principle that our training team instils in our employees.
Office & Marketing Manager
Knight Frank Greece
+30 698 5123 183