ULI Greece, Cyprus winds up annual Athens conference
The future of office space, the need to increase differentiation in real estate investment and housing affordability were among the topics discussed at the annual conference held by the Urban Land Institute Greece and Cyprus in Athens last week.
Delegates attended the hybrid event held at the Grand Hyatt Athens and online, as panels and speakers also addressed the “Emerging Trends in Real Estate: Europe 2022” report prepared by the Urban Land Institute and PwC.
Greekguru.net was media sponsor to the event that was coordinated by journalist Stelios Bouras.
The list of speakers included:
Eri Mitsostergiou, Chair, ULI Greece & Cyprus and Director of European Research Savills, London
- Stelios Bouras, Journalist and Blogger, GreekGuru.net
- Rosie Haslem, Director, Place Strategy, Streetsense
- Albino Pedro Pereira Baganha, Arq, Chairman of the Board PortoVivo, SRU
- Ricardo Araújo Miguel Cardoso Valente, Dr., Member of the Board Porto Vivo, SRU
- Vasileios Foivos Axiotis, Vice Mayor for Urban and Buildings Infrastructure and City Planning, City of Athens, Greece
Pavlos Gennimatas, Managing Director, European Living, Hines Europe and Co-Chair, ULI Living Product Council
- Luke Treasure, Director, Design and Construction Management, Hines Spain
- Nikolas Travasaros, Founding Partner, Divercity Architects
- Sophie Chick, Vice President, Research & Advisory Services, ULI Europe
- Damian Harrington, Head of EMEA Research, Colliers
- Eleni Vrettou, Executive General Manager | Chief of Corporate & Investment Banking, Piraeus Bank
- Maurizio Grilli, Director, Property Funds Research | Research Fellow, The University of Manchester